sERVE WITH US THIS SUMMER!
Not only is YOUNG+WILD Summer Camp a life-changing week for students, it’s a faith-building week for volunteers! Many volunteers take a week off work to be part of what Jesus is doing in the next generation. We always have a 4 to 1 student to volunteer ratio, because we care about students and want every student to have a fun and safe trip. If you're interested in serving at YOUNG+WILD Summer Camp, apply now.
Volunteers can expect to front a nominal cost for their food and accommodations for the week.
AREAS IN WHICH YOU CAN SERVE
- Medical Team (doctors, nurses)
- Sports Team (referees, activity set up)
- Setup Team
- Sound Team
- Lighting Team
- Media Production Team (photo, video)
- Worship Team (vocalists, musicians)
- Food Team (serving snacks and food)
- Boating, Seadooing (providing and manning a vessel which can pull tubes)
Fill out the form below or contact Jordan Michalski (204.250.5884, firstname.lastname@example.org).